Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I Prophecy Life Over You Today


37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.  Ezekiel 37: 1

This is what happens sometimes in life we come to a dead, dry place.    Here is a valley of bones, dead, dry bones.   It represents the things in our lives that were once alive, and now is dead.  dead dreams.  dead marriages.  dead end jobs.  dead relationships.  dead partnerships.   Everywhere the prophet looked here the mountain was filled with dead dry bones.   And there are times when it just seems like everwhere we look life is dead, dried up, lacking energy.   Just dead.   Instead of living to fulfill the dreams of God in our lives we become servants to the system living each day to pay the bills. 

Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

Can these bones live?    God is asking you today can these bones live?   Those dead dreams, can they live again?   That dead marriage, can it live again.   That dead end job, can God move on that again?   Those dead relationships and partnerships can they live again?
What do you say??   Maybe you are like Ezekiel here.   He wanted to believe God but there were SO MANY DRY BONES, AND THEY WERE VERY DRY.   I know you want to believe God.  But there are so many problems and they are very big problems.  I know you want to believe God but that PERSON you are living with is JUST so, so, so, so MEAN.   Yet, the Lord is still asking you today:  "Can these bones live?"
Ezekiel had his doubts so he said, "O Lord God, You know."
And yes God knows about your dead dreams,  he knows about your dead marriage,  he knows about your dead health, he knows about your dead finances...O Lord, Only You know.    Sometimes people act like they know what you are going through.  THEY DON'T KNOW!  But God knows.  "O Lord, Only You know."
Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LordThus says the Lord Godto these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”
Child of God you are going to have to PROPHECY over those dead, dry bones.   I didn't say speak to them, or confess over them..I said Prophecy.  To prophcy is to bring an utterance forth BY THE SPIRIT.   The problem we got today is people trying to confess, or to speak positivily over their situation as if their words and their voice had some kind of power.  There is very LITTLE power in the words you speak or what you say UNTIL THE SPIRIT OF GOD ANOINTS your mouth and those words come out under the unction of the HOLY GHOST!   
What does that mean?  It means before you start blabbing your mouth about your situation you got to wait upon God, and then when the Spirit of God comes and begins to move on you with a WORD,  that is when you get up and speak to that mountain!   Those mountain moving words that we speak must be anointed by the Holy Ghost or they are nothing more than a human speaking with his own mouth by his own will.   Even when i know the will of God, I will wait upon the Spirit of God before I speak forth that will.  Why?  Because when words go through the air and they are anointed by the HOLY GHOST they are going to impact the atmosphere around it.    You may say, "O I speak the Bible the Word of God, it is always anointed."  The LETTER KILLS.   But the Spirit gives life.   You want to kill the work of God?  Then just get up and preach the Word of God without the Spirit of God speaking that Word through you.  It will be just as dry as those dead bones in that valley!     It is the same way in our personal lives.   When we speak the Word of God without the Spirit or breathe of God moving upon us to do so it is like the LETTER that kiils.  
So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
When life comes it's going to get active, it's going to get busy, it's going to get messy, it's going to get noisy, it's going to get MOVING.  If you don't want things to CHANGE.   Wait, wait, wait, wait!  I got to say that again.  IF YOU DON'T WANT THINGS TO CHANGE THAN DON'T BE PROPHECYING OVER YOUR DEAD, DRY BONES!   Cause when you do, things are going to change!   Somebody needs to stop right there and say, "Lord, I want things to change"   Somebody holler, "Change me Lord"  Glory to God!  
Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
And right now I prophecy by the Spirit of the Lord that God is breathing upon your life today.  I speak to those dead, dry bones in your life to LIVE!  Rise up in the Spirit and the Power of God and LIVE!   amen. 



2 comments: