Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Your Life Will Change!

Hey!   I hear the Lord saying, "SOMETIMES OUR SEASON DOESN'T CHANGE UNTIL WE CHANGE!"   Yes, everything comes in it's proper season but seasons depend on the proper SOWING.    And also the proper GROUND.   Our hearts are the ground.  When our hearts are hard and bitter we miss our harvest.   When our hearts are shallow and uncommitted we miss our harvest.  When our hearts are heavy and weighed down with loads of sorrows and cares we miss our harvest.  To get our season of harvest to come we must first hear the Word, do the Word and patiently continue in the Word until our harvest season comes.

I see someone today and you are sitting in your house all the time saying, "I wish my luck would change,  I wish my life would change.  I wish something good would happen.  I wish my life would get some breaks."   But you are bitter, stewing over the past and upset over what your family members have done.  There is no room left in your heart for the Word because bitterness resides there.  You eat the bread of bitterness everyday and it steals your harvest.  Pain doesn't have to lead to bitterness anymore than an open wound on our body has to get infected.   We must learn to give our pain and anger to God and forgive and allow him to heal us.

I also see someone that is afraid of making commitments.   You are running from responsibility.  Jesus said if we lay down our life we will find it again.  Letting go of your own life, your own dreams, your own freedom, and yielding your life to the will of God will set you free.  It takes faith to believe that greater commitment that takes away your time and choices will in the end give you greater happiness and peace.   The way is narrow and the path is straight on the road to heaven.   The more you hang on to your life, the easier it is to miss that road.

I also see someone that is full of worry, cares, fears, anxiety, problems and hardships that you can't seem to get a handle on.   If you could load all your problems up it would be enough to weigh half of the people in the world down.   Our commitments to God is like the rose of our garden and the problems we face in this life is like the thorns.   If the thorns in your flower garden out do the roses, you have nothing but a garden of weeds and thorns.  There will always be problems in this life, but you must concentrate on the rose, put your mind on Christ.  Magnify the Rose of Sharon and the thorns won't seem so consuming.

Bitterness, fear of commitments and magnifying your worries and cares are the weeds and thorns that will spoil your life.  Lord, lead me to the cross, help me lay down my life, cleanse my heart of all bitterness and sin, let me put my mind on YOU and keep my heart in perfect peace.  amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment