Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Great I Am

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

When God sent Moses to the children of Israel, He said to Moses say unto them I AM has sent me unto you.  That means whatever is needed in your life, this is what God is

Whatever you are needing today, God is saying, "I AM!"

Do you need healing?   God is saying, "I AM healing!"

Do you need provision?  God is saying, "I AM your provider!"

Do  you need peace?   God is saying, "I AM your peace!"

Do you need strength?  God is saying, "I AM your strength!"

What do you need today?   Whatever you need God is saying I AM that which you need!

Right now praise God and declare that HE is the GREAT I AM in your life.   Whatever you need, where you are right now God is saying to you I AM what  you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment