Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Are You Ready for The Coming Storm?


People get ready, the storm is coming!  The Bible warns of a seven year tribulation period when the Antichrist will rise up and do much harm to this world!  We look at our politicians and we think, "Goodness!  Could our politics get any worse?"  The answer is, "YES!" There is coming a world wide leader and it will get a lot worse!   But when the Antichrist takes control of this world people are going to follow him by the scores, and a false religious prophet is going to rise up beside him and proclaim that he is the WAY.    Already the persecution of Christians have started.  The Antichrist will kill anyone that will not take his mark, but God warns that those who take this mark will be damned to hell.   People get ready, a storm is coming!

Sometimes we know the storm is going to happen, we just put off getting ready.  I did this recently with my trailor.  I  knew the tire was going to blow.  I knew it would happen, I just didn't know when. I hadn't had new tires on my trailer for very long  when I noticed a bulge on the sidewall. A tire with a bulge on the side is something you can't fix, but I didn't want to put a new one on so I figured I could keep an eye on it. 
 Funny how the longer it takes for something to occur, the less attention we give it. My intention was to check it when ever I used the trailer, but over time it went further and further into the back of my mind. 
 We decided to remove the stage area at the church to make more room for seating, the amount of scrap was very impressive. Three times we loaded the trailer with enough lumber to make the tires bulge from the weight. After the third load, as we worked inside the church we heard a loud noise outside. Our investigation lead us to the trailer and it's flat tire. The sidewall had gave way and a hole the size of your hand had appeared. 
 The tire had been warning me of impending disaster, the signs were unmistakable. I was just very thankful the trailer was home and already unloaded so the trouble was minimal. 

Luke 21:29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 

 There are a lot of signs around us every day, but are we paying attention? JESUS taught more than a few times to pay attention to end time signs, but because it hasn't happened and its been a long time since the first warning we let our guard down and stop being concerned. 

Signs are all around us that the time of Christ return is near.


No comments:

Post a Comment