Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

How to Pray For The Sick, Speaking The Words of Faith!

Let's look again at HOW TO HEAL THE SICK!

So many people suffer from sickness, pain and disease.  And what did Jesus do?  He healed them ALL!  No one left disappointed, no one was told to be quiet, no one was left in need.   We may never see all who come receive healing, but it is good that many who come are healed.   Let's look at another example of how Jesus healed the sick.

Mark 10:46-10:52

46 They came to Jericho. As he and his disciples and a large crowd were leaving Jericho, Bartimaeus son of Timaeus, a blind beggar, was sitting by the roadside. 47When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout out and say, ‘Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!’ 48Many sternly ordered him to be quiet, but he cried out even more loudly, ‘Son of David, have mercy on me!’ 49Jesus stood still and said, ‘Call him here.’ And they called the blind man, saying to him, ‘Take heart; get up, he is calling you.’ 50So throwing off his cloak, he sprang up and came to Jesus.51Then Jesus said to him, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘My teacher,* let me see again.’ 52Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way. 

Once again here we see that Jesus HEALED without even praying to the Father!    I'm not saying it is wrong to pray to the Father for healing, what I am saying is that actual miracles usually happen when we go beyond prayer.  

Once again we see that the blind man, just like the lepers we studied yesterday came to where Jesus was and yelled out loudly for him to have mercy!   And they did so publicly.    This is so very important.  The  number one hindrance to healing is that people are so passive about going after healing.   We think we don't need to get in prayer lines, or seek out people with the anointing and gift of healing, but this kind of passivity though comfortable will leave you SICK.   Most people that believe for healing but have not received it will say things to me like, "I don't think I have to get others to pray for me, I can receive it at home, or on my own."   I do not see any precedent for this type of healing in the Bible.  Even James says, "To call on the elders."  when you need healing.  
When Jesus finally called for him to come he didn't lay hands on him, he didn't pray for him, he didn't address the Father at all on behalf of this blind man.  

He simply said, "Go, Your faith has made you well."

 He simply told him he was healed and he was healed. 

Here are a few examples of time when someone was healed in our ministry this way.  

I had a woman contact me online, she had some major heart problems.  She told me her situation and she asked me to pray for her.    I said to her, "I don't want you to worry about anything.   You  will have no more problems with your heart, you are healed."      She said, "OK, I agree."  One week later she contacted me again and said that she in fact received her healing then, the symptoms were gone, and she had returned the the doctor and got confirmation that she no longer had the heart problems.  

what happened?  I spoke a Word of Faith, and she believed and because of her faith she was healed.  

Another time I was at the hospital with a woman that was having a baby.  On each of her other births she went into a panic attack during delivery.  She was afraid of the delivery, but she was afraid even more of going into a panic attack during the delivery.    I looked at her and I said, "You will be fine, panic disorder will not take you during delivery, I want you to say to yourself, God is with me."     

She told me after she had the baby that at first she thought she was going to have a panic attack, but she began saying, "I am fine, God is with me."  And she said it passed by and she was fine.  She was so glad that she had gotten it under control!  

Do you believe that just at the Words, "YOU ARE HEALED" that you can and will be healed?   The blind man believed it and was healed.  Often I tell people they are healed, and they believe it and are healed.  I'm not talking about positive confession, where you keep saying you are healed until it happens.  I'm talking about A Word of faith, that is spoken once in the authority of God and by the anointing and power of God through faith.  

If you can believe it, all things are possible for those who believe!  




No comments:

Post a Comment