Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Is It Time for a World Wide Economic Collapse?

A couple of months ago in my devotional I shared a dream I had of the coming economic collapse.  God revealed to me in the dream that there would be a collapse in which the REST of the WORLD fell economically, and then after a span of time AMERICA also collapsed.

There is a lot of talk right now about China and other countries have stock market problems.  I have spent some time in prayer asking the Lord if this is the time in which the world will fall into economic chaos.   After spending some time in prayer, I do not believe that this is the time of that collapse.  I think that there is going to be some shaking, but China will turn and stabilize economically and the other nations will stabilize with her.

I don't believe we are going to see a collapse that leads to world wide depression right now, but I believe it will come eventually.  What I do feel we are going to see is a world wide market correction.  Where the markets have been selling 'too high' for what the stocks are worth in reality according to the profit earnings of individual companies.    We have a market correction about once every 18 months, and we haven't had one in four years!   So, we are over do for a correction, and sometimes a larger dip in the stock market is not a bad thing.

Even if the worse happens and the stock markets around the world continue to collapse this fall, and it takes us down with the rest of the world I hear the Lord saying, "Fear not!"

I want to share with you a few Scriptures that I feel would be comfort to your soul.  Some people  live in economic collapse and pressure everyday.  There is never enough to pay the bills, there is often not enough to keep food on the table.  Financial stress goes on day in and day out.  Though the nations have not fallen to economic chaos, I know that some people are living it everyday right now.    Take comfort in the Scriptures and know that the way out is often down.   It may seem like holding on to money is the answer, but if you have the faith to believe, the answer is in giving.

Ps 71:1-3 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress. NKJ

Ps 33:20-22 Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name. Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, Just as we hope in You. NKJV

Ps 22:19 But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me! NKJV



No comments:

Post a Comment