Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

That Mountain In Your Way Will MOVE!

I am currently writing a book called HELP!  My Circumstances Won't Move!  I hear people day after day say the same thing to me.  "Can you help me?"  Often they tell me they have prayed and prayed and prayed and their circumstances won't move.   I have spent a life time of moving mountains and circumstances out of my life, and helping others move the mountains out of their lives.  Think about when an army comes against your nation.   Think of WW2.  When Hitler came against the nations it took more than the status quo to defeat him.  Some people had to put on military outfits, take up arms, and march to war.   But going to war isn't all that is required.  If you are going to win the race you have to make sure that you are fit for battle and have all the doors to our back yard closed so that the enemy can't just walk up to our back door and enter our house.    I have learned to do spiritual warfare over the past 30 years of ministry that really packs a punch.  I am going to write this book to teach you how to move mountains, and I have some news for you.  It is going to take more than just speaking to the mountains in your life to move them.

Joshua had a wall in his way, but through the power of God that wall was removed.   Daniel had a law that was fashioned against him, but through the power of God that law was made of no effect.  Sarah was barren but it didn't stop her from having a child.  Moses had committed a felony, and was wanted by Egypt for crimes he actually did commit but it didn't stop him setting a whole nation free.  Joseph was sold into slavery, BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP HIS DREAMS FROM COMING TRUE!   Oh, come on people.  Somebody needs to stop right here and praise the Lord.   No matter what challenge, disability, abuse, disadvantage or lack that you have suffered NOTHING will be able to stop  you when you learn how to put on the whole armor of God and fight.   You see that mountain over there in your way.  I KNOW it will move!  

No comments:

Post a Comment